Please upgrade your browser.
Research Grant in Kidney Cancer - Young Investigator Award
Young Investigator Award (YIA)
Application Deadline: September 25, 2014
The Conquer Cancer Foundation of ASCO is now accepting applications for the 2015 Young Investigator Award (YIA). The YIA, a one-year $50,000 grant, provides funding to promising investigators in the last two years of their subspecialty training to encourage and promote quality research in clinical oncology.
For 2015, CCF has funding for early career researchers who are interested in kidney cancer research.
This grant is designed to encourage investigators early in their careers by promoting the development and conduct of high-quality cancer research. Research proposals in all oncology sub-specialties and emerging disciplines are considered for funding.
The application deadline is September 25, 2014. Recipients will be announced in April 2015.
For more information please visit www.ConquerCancerFoundation.org/YIA.
Please note the following:
- Applicants must be an MD, DO, or International Equivalent
- Applications from outside the United States are welcome
- Applicants must be ASCO members or must submit a membership application with the grant application
- Applications must be completed in English
- Applications must be submitted online through Easygrants
Prospective applicants can submit questions by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|